A modern and elegant addition to your indoor jungle. Give your favourite botanical pals a new home in our tall plant stands. It's purposefully tapered at the top to give a subtle and beautiful feminine shape.
Our tall planter with a slate painted shelf, is perfect for the dining area, living room, bathroom (where the first prototype is in our home), bedroom and even the hallway. It has been carefully designed so that the manufacturing process creates very little waste.
You can choose if you would like the base platform unpainted; so you can see the natural grain of the birch wood, or coloured using a 100% natural paint. The natural paint is not a completely opaque colour and might show the patterns of the wood too.
All 9 sections of this plant stand have been meticulously hand sanded (from corse to fine) so the final product is tactile and glass-like.
There are 5 colours available for the base.
This tall plant stand is to be assembled at home to minimise wasteful packaging and minimise waste when making. All you need is a screw driver.
PLEASE NOTE: Please expect 1 week for these stands to arrive.
- Perfect for medium and larger indoor plants
- 5 colours available
- 98.5cm H x 13cm W
- Maximum pot dimension is 18.5cm
- Wisa Birch Plywood (Sustainable Eco sheet wood, 4 trees planted for every 1 processed)
- 100% natural paint. This paint is made from organic casein which was used as a paint since ancient Egyptian times. Casein is the dehydrated by-product of cheese making. Don't worry - there is absolutely no smell. It comes in powder form that I mix with water. It's completely non-toxic.
- Finished with a hard wax oil based on natural raw ingredients: Linseed oil, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax.
Assembly instructions: CLICK HERE