How to assemble the Plant Stand
Our Plant Stand has been designed so we utilise as much of the wood as possible, creating minimal waste and require less packaging; therefore we have designed it flat-packed.
In the box you will have 8 screws and 2 fixing plates.
- Interlock the 2 small crossbars and the 2 large crossbars.
- Attach the fixing plate using the pre-drilled holes and screws. Please use a screw driver rather than a drill.
- You can lean the joints together to start with but as you progress you'll have to find a flat table edge for the final pieces. Keeping the elements parallel, line up the joint like a puzzle and press down firmly (see examples below). They will be a tight fit and some might require a light tap of a hammer. Use something in-between the hammer and the plant stand to avoid any marking.
- Add the base shelf. This will lock over the cross bar.
Things to consider
- Once your stand is constructed, try not to dismantle it again as it will make the joints weak.
- They are stable but I would advise keeping them in the corner of the room and ideally not in the thoroughfare of your house. Just like anything tall and freestanding!
- It's finished with a hard wax oil and will be resistant to splashes but don't let water pool on the surface.
- Cleaning: wipe down with a slightly damp cloth.
Enjoy! Thanks so much for your purchase!