Returns & Exchanges
If for any reason the item you have received is faulty, damaged or you were sent the wrong item, send it back to us within 14 days of placing your order for a full refund (including shipping costs).
If you have changed your mind, or you want to return a gift please contact us or visit us in the workshop.
You are welcome to exchange the item but you will be asked to pay for the postage costs.
- You will need to return your unused, unopened and still in the original packaging item to us within 14 days from your order date.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on pierced jewellery as there is no way for us to tell if they have been worn.
- We also do not offer refunds or exchanges on custom made lamps as the cable cannot be changed after it's constructed.
- Your refund will be processed upon receipt. Please ensure your order number and contact details are enclosed.
- The return shipping costs will not be refunded (unless the item is faulty) and we will not be held responsible for missing items during their return. It is advised to return them 'tracked'.
- Refunds will be sent to the original payment method.
Address to return by post or by hand:
23 Philadelphia Street, Quakers Friars, Cabot Circus Bristol BS1 3BZAny questions please contact us