Mini Geo Vessels - Charcoal
- Lighting CE
Cute is the only word for these miniature wooden planters. They are addictively collectable if you love minimalist design, bold colour and tiny cacti. Alternatively they make stylish pinch pots, desk tidies and herb containers.
Our Mini Geo Vessels are the perfect gift for friends, family, work colleagues and teachers. Whether it's a young child's first plant, a 5th year wedding anniversary (wood) or a leaving present; our Mini Geo Vessels are the perfect gift for all ages.
Free succulent or cactus
Gift box included
Fast and fully tracked delivery
If a colour is out of stock, click on the 'EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE' button and you'll receive an email as soon as we've restocked. We make small batches every few weeks so you won’t be waiting long.
- Our Geo Vessels are handcrafted from layers of sustainable and responsibly sourced plywood that we laminate together with water based adhesive. We ensure waste is kept at a minimum and use a natural hard wax oil to finish the shaped wood.
- Each vessel comes with a recycled stainless steel insert that sits below the plant to allow for drainage. This also enables the vessel to become a statement vase for fresh flowers in water, or dried foliage.
- The vessels are individually handmade in the Priormade studio (Bristol, UK), therefore no two will be exactly the same.
- If you would like additional plants - Click here.
- Base: 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm
We use a range of sustainable materials. Want to know more? Click here.
Information about our lighting components and Product Certification can be found here.
For UK orders, expect to recieve your order within 2-3 working days from purchasing.
We send all products with a premium door-to-door tracking service (Royal Mail and UPS). This gives you delviery updates and flexibility to change delviery slot.
£3.99 for all orders under £35
£5.99 for all orders over £35
FREE for all orders over £100.
All items come in gift boxes and can be gift wrapped for free.
International orders please click here to see our shipping policy
From the design stage, we are dedicated to creating products that are as responsbily and sustainably made as possible.
For a full list of the materials we use and why please click here
If purchasing one of our lamps, all of our light fittings are CE and ROHS compliant, Pat Tested and have product CE. We are trained in lighting legislation, compliance and production.
To read our full statement CLICK HERE
Material, waste & product longevity
Read about our dedication to sustainability in design.
Shipping you can reply on
Fast & Fully Tracked
We post orders every day from our Bristol workshop, with free gift wrappng and fully tracked postage door-to-door.