Geo 300 Lamp in Turquoise
Make an impression in any room with this bold and attention seeking handmade wooden lamp in turquoise.
Choose your winning combination from 17 paint colours and 16 braided cables.
〰️ DESIGNED BY YOU
〰️ FREE TRACKED 48 HOUR DELIVERY
- with every full priced lamp.
We are a sucker for detail too and every little hole is filled and sanded; making this geometric lamp so silky and smooth you might find yourself hugging it.
We recommend a 30cm shade with our tallest contemporary lamp.
If a colour is out of stock, click on the 'EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE' button and you'll receive an email as soon as we've restocked. We make small batches every few weeks so you won’t be waiting long.
Each lamp is designed by you.
- Our GEO LAMPS are made using sustainable and responsibly sourced plywood. We ensure waste is kept at a minimum and finish the wood with a natural hard wax oil.
- The lamps are individually handmade in the Priormade studio, therefore no two will be exactly the same. Each lamp is hand painted and the natural grain or surface of the wood may be visible. Sanding plywood sometimes reveals the layers underneath creating a two tone effect on ether the back of the lamp or on the top.
- Our lamps are sold without the shade.
- Base: 9 cm x 9 cm x 300 cm
- Height of base and fitting: 41cm
- Cable length to plug: 180 cm
- Shade not included
- Light Fitting is a Bayonet BC/B22. We recommend using an LED bulb to save energy.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on custom made lamps as the cable cannot be changed after it's constructed.
For UK orders, expect to recieve your order within 2-3 working days from purchasing.
We send all products with a premium door-to-door tracking service (Royal Mail and UPS). This gives you delviery updates and flexibility to change delviery slot.
£3.99 for all orders under £35
£5.99 for all orders over £35
FREE for all orders over £100.
All items come in gift boxes and can be gift wrapped for free.
From the design stage, we are dedicated to creating products that are as responsbily and sustainably made as possible.
For a full list of the materials we use and why please click here
If purchasing one of our lamps, all of our light fittings are CE and ROHS compliant, Pat Tested and have product CE. We are trained in lighting legislation, compliance and production.
To read our full statement CLICK HERE