Seconds Sale - Geo | 100 Lamp
These lamps are reduced because I have either changed the oil that I use to finish them, or there is a tiny mark in the paint or cable.
My newer collection are made with a lighter wax-oil, the wood on these 'seconds' have a warmer tone as they are with organic linseed oil.
Cosy and soft lighting is a must for any room . Our smallest desk lamp, with a fun pop of colour is the perfect bedside table companion. We recommend a 15cm shade with this little guy.
I know you wouldn't normally find yourself stroking a lamp, but we sand these so smooth you might surprise yourself.
Now for the hardest decision of all; with 17 paint colours and 16 cable options will you get a matching pair or different?
Each lamp is designed by you.
- Our GEO LAMPS are made using sustainable and responsibly sourced plywood. We ensure waste is kept at a minimum and finish the wood with a natural hard wax oil.
- The lamps are individually handmade in the Priormade studio, therefore no two will be exactly the same. Each lamp is hand painted and the natural grain or surface of the wood may be visible. Sanding plywood sometimes reveals the layers underneath creating a two tone effect on ether the back of the lamp or on the top.
- Our lamps are sold without the shade.
- Base: 9 cm x 9 cm x 9 cm
- Height of base and fitting: 17.5 cm
- Cable length to plug: 180 cm
- Shade not included
- Light Fitting is a Bayonet BC/B22. We recommend using an LED bulb to save energy.
We use a range of sustainable materials. Want to know more? Click here.
Information about our lighting components and Product Certification can be found here.
For UK orders, expect to recieve your order within 2-3 working days from purchasing.
We send all products with a premium door-to-door tracking service (Royal Mail and UPS). This gives you delviery updates and flexibility to change delviery slot.
£3.99 for all orders under £35
£5.99 for all orders over £35
FREE for all orders over £100.
All items come in gift boxes and can be gift wrapped for free.
From the design stage, we are dedicated to creating products that are as responsbily and sustainably made as possible.
For a full list of the materials we use and why please click here
If purchasing one of our lamps, all of our light fittings are CE and ROHS compliant, Pat Tested and have product CE. We are trained in lighting legislation, compliance and production.
To read our full statement CLICK HERE