Geo 100 Lamp in Olive
Cosy and soft lighting is a must for any room . Our smallest table lamp, with a stylish lick of olive on the side is the perfect bedside table companion.
〰️ DESIGNED BY YOU
〰️ FREE TRACKED 48 HOUR DELIVERY
- with every full priced lamp.
We recommend a 15cm shade with this little guy and we think that bright shades bring these darker paint colours to life.
I know you wouldn't normally find yourself stroking a lamp, but we sand these so smooth you might surprise yourself.
Now for the hardest decision of all; with 17 paint colours and 16 cable options will you get a matching pair or different?
If a colour is out of stock, click on the 'EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE' button and you'll receive an email as soon as we've restocked. We make small batches every few weeks so you won’t be waiting long.
- Our GEO LAMPS are made using sustainable and responsibly sourced plywood. We ensure waste is kept at a minimum and finish the wood with a natural hard wax oil.
- The lamps are individually handmade in the Priormade studio, therefore no two will be exactly the same. Each lamp is hand painted and the natural grain or surface of the wood may be visible. Sanding plywood sometimes reveals the layers underneath creating a two tone effect on ether the back of the lamp or on the top.
- Our lamps are sold without the shade.
- Base: 9 cm x 9 cm x 9 cm
- Height of base and fitting: 17.5 cm
- Cable length to plug: 180 cm
- Shade not included
- Light Fitting is a Bayonet BC/B22. We recommend using an LED bulb to save energy.
For UK orders, expect to recieve your order within 2-3 working days from purchasing.
We send all products with a premium door-to-door tracking service (Royal Mail and UPS). This gives you delviery updates and flexibility to change delviery slot.
£3.99 for all orders under £35
£5.99 for all orders over £35
FREE for all orders over £100.
All items come in gift boxes and can be gift wrapped for free.
From the design stage, we are dedicated to creating products that are as responsbily and sustainably made as possible.
For a full list of the materials we use and why please click here
If purchasing one of our lamps, all of our light fittings are CE and ROHS compliant, Pat Tested and have product CE. We are trained in lighting legislation, compliance and production.
To read our full statement CLICK HERE